SETTING UP YOUR RING VIDEO DOORBELL IN THE RING APP
Setting up your Ring Video Doorbell in the Ring app is a simple process. The following video will walk you through the process, and scroll down for a step-by-step guide. Be sure to plug in your Ring Video Doorbell before setting up your device. You must complete the physical installation of your Video Doorbell before setting it up in the Ring app
- - On your mobile device, go to the App Store.
- - Do a search for “Ring.”
- - Download and install the Ring app on your mobile device.
- - Open the Ring App
- - Select Set Up a Device,
- - Follow the in-app instructions to create a new account.
- - If you already have another Ring product installed, simply open the app and select “Setup Device.”
- - Tap “Setup Device”
- - Select Ring Video Doorbell.
- - Press the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to leave the Ring app.
- - Navigate to the “Settings” app.
- - Tap “Wi-Fi.”
- - Select the network from the list that begins with “Ring-.”
- - Close your Settings App and return to the Ring App.
- - When you return to the Ring app, the app will automatically scan for available
- - Wi-Fi networks. Select the network closest to your Ring Doorbell to connect it.