SETTING UP YOUR RING FLOODLIGHT CAMERA IN THE RING APP
Setting up your Ring Floodlight Camera in the Ring app is a simple process. The following video will walk you through the process, and scroll down for a step-by-step guide. Be sure to plug in your Ring Floodlight Camera before setting up your device. You must complete the physical installation of your Floodlight Camera before setting it up in the Ring app
- - On your mobile device, go to the App Store.
- - Do a search for “Ring.”
- - Download and install the Ring app on your mobile device.
- - Open the Ring App
- - Select Set Up a Device,
- - Follow the in-app instructions to create a new account.
- - If you already have another Ring product installed, simply open the app and select “Setup Device.”
- - Tap “Setup Device”
- - Select Ring Floodlight Camera.
Note: The app will estimate your address as closely as possible. If it is not completely accurate and misses the address by a few numbers, the app will still work properly.
If the bottom light is not flashing, press and release the small button on the top of the camera.
If you’re on an Android device, this step should happen automatically. On an iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions below:
- - Press the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to leave the Ring app.
- - Navigate to the “Settings” app.
- - Tap “Wi-Fi.”
- - Select the network from the list that begins with “Ring Setup.”
- - Close your Settings App and return to the Ring App.
- - When you return to the Ring app, the app will automatically scan for available Wi-Fi networks. Select the network closest to your Floodlight Cam to connect it. The remainder of the setup should complete automatically. If it doesn’t or if you run into any problems, click here.